(: | Wednesday, June 15 | 0 comments

Sayang! Before i go to sleep, i wana say something short to u..
Happy 1 year of being together!
I hope that we will last long and the love between us remain strong..
Hehehe ;-)
*cheeky smile* I love u! Hehe! Kk. Dah.. Go back sleep.. *muah* :p


22 Nov' 2010 00:01:21


Was just reading the text messages you've sent me all these while.
And I teared reading them.
I realise, yet again, how lucky I am to have you.
Faris, I really am grateful to have you.
I thank Him for bringing you to my social circle/life.

I'm sorry for what happened a month ago.
I really am.

-

Anyway, yesterday was a great day spent with you.
It really felt like old times, before all that happened.
I enjoyed re-connecting with you dear.
I enjoyed every single minute. Haha.
And just one thing, I promise I wont ter-fart again.
hehehe.

I like you. I love you.


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana