|
19th♥
| Friday, June 24 | 0 comments
So, on Wednesday, it marked our 19th. (: Honestly, I really am grateful to have known you. These 2 years plus of knowing you, has been one fun ride. Sure the ride isn't all smooth sailing, but your patience made it all worthwhile. I don't have much to say this month surprisingly. I contemplated on sending this message instead: Happy 19th dear! I love you, so much, sayang. But I didn't, coz you told me the other time, you don't like mushy stuff. Haha. Anyway, meeting you on that day was really fun. It was really nice of you to ask me to meet you. I was really happy, coz it somehow felt like before. I don't quite know how to explain this, but I'm really happy. To see you laugh so much and smile so much on that day, made me happy too. Like I've mentioned before "Your happiness is my contentment". I'm contented seeing you happy faris. I won't ask for anything more. Just that hopefully one day, I know what's in your heart right now. Hopefully. I'm really glad we're on good terms now. I admit, it was my fault back then, saying all those hurtful words etc. When you replied me saying _________, too :D, I cried. Coz it has been such a long time since you said that. (: Happy 19th to us Faris. I just want to see you happy, that's all I ask for. I love you, so much. And I hope that one day, you would feel the same way too. I like you, so much. ((: Hehe. |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |