My 19th | Sunday, May 8 | 0 comments

So 6th May was my birthday.
My 19th birthday.

I'm really thankful to Allah for letting me live.
19 years. And more, insyaallah.

Started out with me singing my own birthday song,
followed by my very first wish by Faris.
I was really touched by the fact that he put an alarm just so he can wish me.
Aww.

When I was on the way to school,
I cried. 
I guess I just feel sad over the recent spate of events.

My friends, they surprised me with a lunch out at Eighteen Chefs
and they bought a jacket for me which was so cute!
I love it so much(:



The wishes on Facebook, Texts, etc
I really appreciate all of them
My love goes all out to each and everyone of you..

Back at home, Ibu bought me a cake!

It was so nice.

The following day, was an outing with Faris
To tell you the truth,
I really felt like it was my last birthday with you.
I'm tearing as I'm typing this.
Not my last birthday before turning 20
But really, I wanted to laugh so much
Just do the things that we used to do
Like all the punching and pinching.
And we did, we did that(:

It really felt like how it was before the spate of events
I'm truly contented.
Thank you for the bag. I appreciate it so much.
Letting me 'choose' my present was really funny.
hehehe.

Having dinner was also fun.
Every single moment was fun, I swear.
I couldn't stop laughing, really.
I really enjoyed myself.

The shopping and trying out of stuff was really fun
The train ride home, laughing at people's reactions was fun too!
You sent me home, it's been awhile since you did that.
I felt really happy.

I wanted to take pictures right.
Coz I wanted memories.
(:

I liked this photo so much,
that I put it on Facebook and as my handphone's wall paper!

Thank you for making my 19th a memorable one.
I dun wish to just smile during my birthday,
I wish to make more smiles with you.
I can't stop my tears now.

Thank you faris, i love you.
So much.
:')




|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana