17th | Sunday, April 24 | 0 comments

Dear you,

Thanks for yesterday.I appreciate it.
Just spending some time with you makes me feel contented.

I'm sorry for my off-the-cuff remarks
I didn't mean them, it was just in the heat of the moment
I know I shouldn't be justifying myself at this juncture
Coz I've hurt you already. Deed is done.

Nonetheless, these two years plus has been an exciting journey for me
filled with love, bliss and happiness.
You asked me what do I think of you?

Elaborate answer would be the fact,
that all this while, no matter the circumstance,
you'd always be there for me.
I think of you as someone who's selfless, and trustworthy.

I love you.
And happy 17 months to us.
(:


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana