|
Yesterday
| Monday, March 7 | 0 comments
& yesterday was really overwhelming. A party with the extended family and friends. The great amounts of food. The people. Gosh, it was realllly. well... AWKWARD. You see, I'm STILL not used to being with his family. Not that I don't like them or anything, Just that I feel that I'm not behaving well enough? I feel that I've to be super prim and proper Not that it's a pain to do so, Just so malu ya know? Haha. There were loads of babies, toddlers and kids! They're all so cute and adorable, every single one of them There's the cheekybaby, the chinese baby, the korean baby etc. Hahah. Nah, they are just how I see them to be. One of them, Aryan doesn't really like girls. He saw me, gave me the look and started cuddling back to Faris. Sheesh. But still, he is so cutee. So tembam and fair. So many things happened. When I was about to go home, I salam-ed his mum and she KISSED me! I was really too shocked for any reaction per say. It's like all this while, I thought she didn't like my presence or something Believe me when i said that, I really thought she didn't like me Ahh, me and my negative bearings. I can tell you, when she kissed me, felt so 'love' Ahh, am on cloud nine, still. With the picture taken with her and his kakak sedare. Ahhheheheh. Oh yes, speaking of which, his cousins are all so pretty and handsome!! The kakak-kakak arh, omg, they're so damn pretty Beats any Ms Universe or whatsoever hands down! The guys, don't say, they're really handsome. Surrounded by a sea of beauty leh yesterday. Anyhoos, the party was celebrated in conjunction with three birthday ppl. Faris, Hasif (his younger brother) and his auntie! So you can imagine arh, the atmosphere. Digging a hole and hiding in there was the main thought at first. Heh. Overall, it was indeed an experience that would certainly be entrenched in mind. Speaking of which, I need to get the stuff for Thursday. Decided to change my plans, I realised there's no time. So hope, this alternative would be a great one. Insyallah. |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |