21st | Friday, March 11 | 0 comments


Sayang's birthday.

Waterfront. Raining.
Marshmellows. Donkey corkboard.
Handsome man in red V neck.

More rain.
Kuay Teow. Carrot cake. Pepsi. Sarsi
Causeway Point. Jurong Point.
G2000. 3 long sleeve shirts. 1 slim fit pants
Laughter.

Happy 21st my dear!
My handsome man,
all the best for your job
ORD lo!
And I'm sorry if my plan wasn't befitting enough
I tried my best.
I hope you're happy, I'll make it better next year Insyallah.

You look fcuking hot in your smart wear!
So different in a good way.
I really like it, 
can you dress up like that each time we meet?
(:

And I hope you like the gift
It was really out of the ordinary right?
Donkeyyyy
(:

I'll see you soon my handsome boyfriend.
Loveyoulots




|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana