Thanksalot | Friday, February 25 | 0 comments

So today marks the start of our exams.
Advertising management.
It was okay I guess, I guess I got distracted?

To tell you the truth, I was really not in the mood.
Well I was initially until last night.

I don't even know how to feel right now.
I dunno if I'm sad, or pissed or just irritated.
Sure, I'm being very nice this time around,
but if you keep on giving the same explanation,
I'm not sure whether to believe it or not.
I'm sorry to say this, but yea, I don't want to believe it.
How can I be so sure that it won't happen a third time?

You know, I'm really sad for the fact that this isn't the first time.
Sure, I know of the phrase "men and their philandering ways"
but still. haiz.
& I'm pissed that it had to happen last night.
Why of all days.
So much for the nice lovey night text message.
Was that a wrongly sent one too?

But you know what, I'm just gonna swallow it inside of me,
coz even if i cried a river, you wouldn't bother.
Do you even know I cried?
NO YOU DON'T.

Please, don't drop me frivolous hints here and there.
Coz really, I do not want to be used, trampled on.
I'm nice, yes I am, but I do have feelings okay?

"Don't let this affect you ok?"
what kind of question is that?

Just for the record, I'm not thattt affected.
Coz I'm used to feeling this way.

(:

Oh yes, I actually wanted to ask you out today, last night.
But I guess, you'd prefer to have a game of pool?

HAH.


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana