|
Everything (:
| Sunday, February 20 | 0 comments
A Bad Picture, but yea, just for temporary purpose. Media & Communication Conference 2011 is finally overrrr.Alhamdulillah, it went fine(: I can't type out much as the experience is just so wahhh. But really, it was an eye opener. Finally knowing how it's like to organise an event. Press conference, MMR on stage, everything. Really. WOW. Thanks to those who attended. You know who you are. Lovelove! (: Yesterday was another awesome day. Started out with TVSM CA3 Omg! It went smoothly, it was just whoa. A good job I must say. Hehehe. Farah, Kasturi, Haziq, we did well uh! AWESOMENESS. :D Following that, met up with dearest, had a goooodddd time with him Quality time to be precise. Seriously dear, you always make me happy each time we are out on our outings. Euphoria! And dear, I Love You :D Heheeeeee. |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |