|
Baby
| Thursday, January 6 | 0 comments
So like I've said, a proper post. Last Thursday was a meet up with HandsomeBaby. Went for phototaking of the tuition centre. Got to know the new maid, so nice of her to actually bring me a packet of nasi campur(: Got to know his cousin, she's so pretty in her tudung, looks like a Chinese. One day, I would wear a tudung, not coz of superficial reasons, but it's God's calling somehow. Following that, we bought a cake for Hafiz's sister. Dearestbaby went all out to help me deliver the cake to her doorstep. Heh. Thanks dearest(: He sent me twice back home too. All because of sanitary pads. HAHA. Enough about that. School's tough. The pressure is kicking in. Year 3 is so near. Year 2 is like ending soon thats why. God, give me the strength to sail through my years in SP. Amin. |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |