22nd November 2010 | Wednesday, November 24 | 0 comments


Hello♥
On Monday, it marked our 1st year together.
Alhamdulillah(:

We celebrated it on Saturday though, at the same place like last year's 22nd Nov.
Downtown East(:
Dear was so good looking decked in his checkered shirt with his high cut shoes.
This is the first time he's dressed like that(: Damn nice. 

And he was being all sweet.
Watched Harry Potter instead of the usual fighting movie.
Reason being:
"I wanted to watch a love story. But there's none.
 I thought I would sacrifice abit and watch this instead:)"
I was stumped, literally. Felt so touched.
(:
We then went to have dinner at Eatzi Gourmet at East Point Mall.
It was my first time there, and as you might expect it
....
I was very very jakun and out-of-place.
First time cutting a piece of lamb and meats in front of him.
Gosh. So hard to keep my composure. Damn nervous.
Hahah.

-CUT-
Heh. Mentang-mentang budak DMC.

That was on Saturday,
then came Monday(:
The official 22nd November 2010.
Met up with him for dinner
He was decked in his army uniform this time round.
And still he looked damn hot.
I'm sorry, I just love guys in uniform. Sexxxyy..
(:

Following that, I gave him my gift.
A photo album cum extra stuff(:
He liked it (: I was so happy.
I was so shy to wish him a happy anniversary,
when I finally did, it felt so good(:
"Happy ~ ~ !"
And on 12am on 22nd Nov itself,
he sent me this
"Sayang! Before i go to sleep, i wana say something short you u..
Happy 1 year of being together!
I hope that we will last long and 
the love between us remain strong..
Hehehe ;-) *cheeky smile*
I love u! Hehe!
Kk. Dah.. Go back sleep.. *muah* :p"

Dear, happy anniversary!
I love you(:
Heheheheheh

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana