|
Movie(:
| Thursday, October 7 | 0 comments
Hello. It was a movie catchup session via Youtube today. First up was Mantra, watched it together with ayah. The movie is very ergh. With the gruesome effects and whatnot. But it was something that has a moral to it. Anyway, moving on.. Yes, I finally watched it on Youtube! And I cried watching it!! Then again, almost every love story I've watched brought tears in my eyes. Heh, what to do, I have a soft spot for love stories. It was really touching Tribulations after tribulations, finally it ceased when the female lead passed away. The love between the two leads was so sweet It makes you go aww, and at the same time sob sob Because of the obstacles that they have to face. The antagonist however, was really well, bad. Duh. Que Haidar really played his role well His actions which included pulling of the female lead's hair and slapping her really brought the whole scene at its peak. So thumbs up. What I loved most about this movie was the patience that was portrayed by the male lead. From the time he knew she had married, till the time he tried to help her regain her memory, it was all pure sweetness. Awww. Heh. I shall stop now, before I go about writing mushy stuff. (: Anyway, Twin emailed me all the way from Fiji! Alhamdulillah, he's doing fine now. hope to see you soon abang(: And as for you my dear Faris, I shall see you tomorrow! <3 Labels: Awww |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |