|
And today's Monday (:
| Monday, October 4 | 0 comments
And as promised, updates(: Yesterday wasn't so bad after all thought it would be a whole scenario of clammy hands and stuttering but nope, it was all fun and fun(: First up was the tuition centre, underwent a briefing by the big boss (of course) about the offer. Beneath that fearsome exterior, Mr Adam is really a great guy to be with. And no, I'm not saying this just because he's Faris's dad. He really is a nice person, never failed to make me feel comfortable Constantly asking questions coupled with the occasional jokes. "So do you wanna run away now?" :P Went back to his house, met his grandpa, grandma, auntie, the maid, the siblings, the cousin, the uncle. hahahhah! alot of people! It was considered an earth-can-you-just-swallow-me-right-now moment, it really was! Imagine having yourself amongst people you don't really know? Oh boy, running was no option so what to do. SMILE(: And it worked, I think. Heh. They greeted or should I say welcome me with such hospitality. It felt nice to hear the occasional, "makan lah" or "minum lah". Faris was/is hospitable too. He has always been that way(: And I felt it was necessary to at least bring something to the whole thing. So I ended up buying chocolates for the family. I just felt the need to ya know(: But idiotic Faris hid it somewhere in the cupboard. Greedy oinky! :p Then it was off to the tuition centre again where I taught him mathematical sums and gave him a prize. hahah! See, maths isn't that bad right dear? Not long after that was back in the car, off to Auntie Razia's friend's house. hahah! And OMG, Auntie was drop dead gorgeous with the red outfit! Jambu! (: She doesn't seem like a mother ya know, sekali imbas, boleh jadi kakak Faris. Hehehe (: And Auntie's friend just had to say about the whole 'menantu' thingy. Aiyo! I thought I could run away from that, since my auntie last said it, but NO, it just had to come again. -_-'' Faris and I were like, "Menantu? Ni menantu? EEYER!" Heh :p Drove to Adam Road (no pun intended) and met a new friend. Said hi, and back again to the car. Uncle Radi (his parent's associate) drove me back home before setting off to Malaysia So it was him, Auntie and Faris in the car back home(: I've typed a lot of stuff here. It was indeed an enjoyable day. I loved it. Thank you very much(: Dear, yesterday you looked very hot, your muscles were popping out in a nice way. I like(: Heh. Sidetrackeddd.. RESULTS DAY. eep peep peep. was kinda but Dear just had to comfort me in the most sweetest way. Like awww. P.S. Dear, don't leave me okay? Heh(: Labels: terima kasih sayang ily |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |