|
Number10!
| Wednesday, September 22 | 0 comments
With every 22nd, a smile etched across And with each smile, happiness aplenty Do you remember what happened 10 months ago? With your smile and your coyness Heh heh. I liked that moment(: Do you remember our little squabbles? Over nitty-gritty stuff and the likes Heh heh. It was kinda silly, yea?(: Do you remember that message, the one sent on 14th March? The one that made me tear, the one filled with sweetness? Heh heh. How come lah you're so sweet eh?(: Do you remember our East Coast Outing? Where you cycled the both of us and sheltered me from the rain Heh heh. I liked that outing very much(: Do you remember out first buka? and our first raya? You better do, coz it happened not too long ago. Heh heh. I was really over the moon. Hope there's more to come in the future(:I remember all these moments, and other moments of course are etched in my mind Really happy, I am, to have shared such niceness with you Buncit, I hope you'll remain as my life-size teddy no matter what the circumstances are You've been a great friend, a great brother, a great boyfriend, a great teddy(: I Love You ♥ Labels: md faris md amin (: |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |