More Please(: | Monday, September 27 | 0 comments

And every outing with you just gives me plentiful of joy
(:


1st outing after telling my parents about us. heh
Resident Evil: AfterLife 3D
Damn awesome!(:
I liked the movie alot despite not watching the prequels
KFC for dinner. Cheesy business (:
Thanks dear!

2nd outing pulakkk.. was at Cityhall
Shopped for his youngest brother's present.
In advance, HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY RAHMAN!
but then again, he might not even see this ^.^
Hope he likes his present given by his big brother. Awww.

My dear had a new haircut.
OMG.damn funny. One word: ''unique''
Hehehe. I'm sorry for laughing at your hairstyle dear.
It's just funny :p

When he sent me home, I got to witness his headbangings
which was during the train ride from marina bay to bukit gombak.
heh heh. so cute(:
ANYWAY, enough praise. 
Being the big guy, ever hungry, went to have a plate of mee goreng.
Stubborn boy, ate too much sambal, followed by a slurpee
gotten himself a tummy ache.
And poor boy-boy went to call his mother.
hehehehe. 
So lesson learnt: no sambal for you after a nap!

This coming saturday/sunday
Gonna go his house. Hehehe! 
Excited sekali,gonna be on my best behaviour.
But then again, I'm ALWAYS well-behaved. kan kan kan? :D

Dear, your exams are in less than a month's time
Do study hard, I've said that last night.

(:
Jiayou Jiayou Jiayou! 


 ♥ ♥ ♥



Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana