Short Post | Thursday, August 5 | 0 comments

Just a short post.

DMA is done and over with.
Happy(:
Photoshoot damn nice. Do that again ok?
((:

I'm meeting Dear soon.
I can't wait!
Coz I missed him already(:

MMR is gonna be fine.
I'm sure of it.
Coz we're on the right track heh.

And and and. 
Most probably I'm gonna go for the radio tv production concentration.
Specialisation(:

Hees. Thats all for now
I think.

Eh, no there's more
Umm.

Fasting month is drawing nearer by the hour
And I can't wait for it to finally happen
Serenity and peace will fill our hearts, insyaallah

This post is a bit of a mash here and there aint it?
Just goes to show how disoriented my mind is.
Must be due to the overwhelming praise. Heh.

My malay is screwed up I suppose.
Should start to re-practise it.

Leaving you with what I said yesterday during DMA presentation
(in malay)

Cuba melihat tangan anda
Hanya dengan sepasang tangan,
anda boleh melukis, mengirim surat, melakukan apa sahaja

Tetapi, pernah tak terlintas di fikiran anda
Bahawa kita boleh melakukan lebih
Lebih dari segi menghulurkan bantuan?

Dengan hanya sepasang tangan,
kita boleh menghulurkan bantuan
dan menceriakan insan-insan yang memerlukan
kasih sayang daripada kita

Mungkin kita bukan seorang jutawan
Tetapi kita boleh menjadi seorang individu yang
bisa menghulurkan bantuan bagi menceriakan
setiap insan di dunia yang fana ini.

OHMY.

Did that sound right?
Gosh gosh gosh.

Dahlah, itu sahaja
:D

Miss me!


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana