Happy | Thursday, August 12 | 0 comments

Hello(:



2nd day of Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah.

I'm happy with what I have now
Great family, Awesome friends, Sweet boyfriend
Blessed.

Anyway, it's funny how things can happen unexpectedly



Like I didn't expect to make friends with you
Neither did I expect us to contact each other via sms
And all the more I didn't expect us to eventually meet
Finally, all that has come down to us forging a close relationship



I am truly happy that I've gotten to know you
All my nonsense that you've tolerated
All my crazy outbursts that you've seen and laughed at
All my mushy mushy words that somehow, you didn't ditch them



All that tender loving care coming from you dude,
has made me appreciate this relationship even more
I told you this like a zillion times
But really, I appreciate you(:

I'm sorry if I ever irritated you. Heehee
I'm sorry if I always bully you. Eh, wait, it's the other way round lor!
I'm sorry if I tend to use my words wrongly

And I'm sorry that I can't stop saying I love You to you((:

I love you(:

I know you're gonna be paiseh once you see this pic
But nevermind, presenting to you my cheeky face(:
Oh shucks, i look like a man in the picture.
Ugly:/



Hehe!
And you, don't scold me for this ^
Bulan puasa tak boleh marah-marah(:







Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana