|
Whoa whoo~
| Monday, July 12 | 0 comments
Sometimes, the things that you're scared of
Will somehow, eventually turned out to be fun(: That summarizes the whole of yesterday Went on an unconventional outing with dear. Mishaps here and there, like machines and devices that don't work. hahahhah! Food was great coz my mee goreng had my favourite sunny side up egg!! I love it!(: Dear's roti john was really good too. I mean, the spices and flavours are well blended! A rolling good time was what I had with you And to be honest, come to think of it, It got me laughing and smiling to myself till now. Hahaha! Ooh, and you're off to Gym tonight!(: Which I think by now, you've already reached home To tell you the truth, you really are damn hot! Damn hot damn hot damn hot and damn CHEEKY! Tsk tsk tsk. Nyet~ I Love You! (: Labels: Literally; |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |