Laughter | Monday, July 26 | 0 comments

Laughing is a good thing
But too much laughter? 
Not so much of a good thing ey.
Ohhhh, I guessed as much

Suddenly felt sad on the way back home
Shucks, shouldn't have laughed so much
Luckily, that sad feeling dissipated. (i guess?)

Anyway, i really feel happy nowadays.
((:
A thousand and one reasons as to why I feel as such.
Ain't gonna list them down lest it bores you

A short post it would be for today
Not much inspiration buzzing in through my otherwise hollow mind.
I sound stupid kan?
Oh well, stupid stupid pun, your friend jugak!
Sebab I'm your friend and we're friends, 
itu pasal awak-awak semua baca blog saya!
TEEHEE! ^_^

Dah lah, nak text2 my dearest.
(:


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana