Guess who? | Wednesday, July 28 | 0 comments

Hello hello!

Guess who I saw on the way to the mrt train?
I saw my brother, TAN JUN HONG!

TAN JUN HONG, if you're reading this,
you must be smiling from ear to ear, coz this whole post is about you!
Eh, actually no la. HAHAHAH!

Saw him, it's been ages since I last did.
I swore I wanted to give him a hug then
But then again, cannot laaaa. hahahah.
So I resorted to being my usual self punchin' people.
Hehe:D

And as luck might have had it,
CHUA WEI JIE was on the line with JunHong!
OMG! I was like really damn happy!
And I was like eh? the guy that I liked is on the line?
And that idiot, eh, no that shuai ge (JH) was snickering like a Cheshire Cat.
HAHAH!

Damn, it felt so nice laa to have heard your voice again
Hahaah. And what you said my mannerisms are still the same?
Silly THIN pole

Anyway, Tan Jun Hong, you getting damn handsome ar!
*at this point JH smiles to himself, shiok sendiri*
Hahaha, and i'm getting prettier right?
Of course of course!

Hahah! Bro, I miss you laa!
And the THIN bro, i also miss you laa!
HAHAH!

Oh Jun Hong, you want to see my boyfriend right?
go ask him out la! heehehh:DD
Faris sure would be happy and glad to go out with you.
heheheh(:

dahlah, di sini sahajalah,
kite nak tidur lah!

:DD


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana