And life goes full circle | Sunday, July 4 | 0 comments


Hello.

The number 2
Bears a whole lot of significance
The number 2
Comprises of me and you

Two individuals
Met on the platforms of City Hall
Each on their mobile phones
Finding the other

Heheh.  I shall stop trying to make this whole entry seem like a long poem

Anyway, it seems so long since I last saw you
Though it was only like a week but yea, can't explain it
And you wore white, damn nice. Heeeeeee~ But you sweaty. EEEEE.

Two tickets to Triple Tap.
Damn nice, and yes, it's a Chinese movie
Hey. But I love it lor. Coz the actor damn shuai. Hee!

And Dear was craving for KFC. Tsk tsk.
And so we ate, like a whole set of things.
But somehow, i couldn't eat the drumstick(:

Then walked walked, and I don't like Dear

Always bully me whilst on the elevator, in the train.
BLUEK!

I like the train ride back home

Coz I was embraced in your arms. Hee(:
And I was smart kan kan kan?

Coz I could recite the whole train route!
Hee.

And I also liked the sending me home part!

hehehehehheh :D
Dear, dear, dear,
thank you thank you thank you thank you

I love you!

Oh yes, I was hopping though facebook pages and guess what D?
Hee Yea, it's the photo that the cute cameraman took during BSSS Reunion(:
Muke mintak kene tampar ;)





Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana