Heartheart you | Sunday, June 20 | 0 comments

Am currently waiting for ayah to come home.
(:

YESTERDAY>
all my troubles seemed so far away

yes yes, with you nonetheless(:
you woke up late, understandable
coz you reached home late, Karate Kid-ing
Hee. Nah, I wasn't mad at you, seriously I wasn't

I was mad because of the wasted $7!
Call me a miser but to me it aint worth it
15pieces of paper printed. Cost me 7bucks
50cents per page. All because it was an extra service.
GRR.

Then say at around 3.40pm?
You called, and wanted to meet me at BB instead.
You know why I didn't want to?
Coz I didn't want to be reminded of the 7bucks incident.
Hee(:

And so, I met my Baby Frankenstein at City Hall.
Your front is botak! And I love it very much
Reminded me of the first time I saw you.
You are very cute ya know, with that hairstyle!
*blushblush*

Ice-cream was next
He is so badd.
I wanted Choc Mint
Him: Sibuknye. Pick something else.
Me: Fine. *chooses yam*

In the end. He bought me my choc mint in a cup!
Hehe. So bad. What was your reason again dear?(:

Walked walked and bullied him
ACTUALLY it was the other way round. GRR
And and and there was NDP rehearsal
HEE! I like!
While we were eating at Makansutra,
Faris was like, look!
Rupe rupenye, ade kereta tank!! BANYAK!

Then there's helicopter, jet, parachutes, marching band wah wah wah
Hot army men.
Speaking of men, I saw a malay guy who's like a junior version of Faris
HEHE!! He cute kan dear? ((:

And and and the best part of the night was FIREWORKS DISPLAY!
I LIKE!!! I LOVE IT ALOT!!
Furthermore, me beside you, you gave me fireworks in the tummy too.
Hee!

I heartheart you alot
And i know you lovelove me alot too.
Hee.
Thank you thank you baby tembam!

Eh come to think of it, dear dear dear, YESTERDAY was our very first ice-cream date!
hehehe! (((:

Awww.

Baby! Enjoy ur day with ur dad..
Makan byk2 uh buat perut lagi buncit..
Hehe. <3

A Very Happy Fathers' Day to all Daddy(s)!Ooh, Happy father's day Faris's Dad!

:DD

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana