I Love You, Pantat Sexiest! | Monday, May 3 | 0 comments

And judging from the title,
Yes, I had another awesome day out with Pantat Sexiest!

At first we were supposed to go out on Saturday
But MR PIGGY overslept.
I was so PISSED. haha. no laa, joking only(:

And so, we met at Dhobby Ghaut Station & luckily I wasn't lost.
Nyehehe. Instead of a warm welcome like a big hug or something
I got snickered at. All because of the top I was wearing.

It had a red bow on it. It was cute ya know the red bow.
But unfortunately, he laughed at it, thinking I was trying to act cute.
For the umpteenth time, I am already cute, no need to act like one!
(:

So so so, he was looking nice as usual.
My boyfriend what! Of course!
Hahah. I sound like some off-course psychotic.

Then it was sweltering hot outside.
It was around 2. Should have expected it.

And and and, jeng jeng jenggggg~~
I went on a heritage tour!
At farrer park!
Which means,
Petain Road, Descer Road,
Mustafa Centre Lanes and other lanes.


However this heritage tour wasn't like any other.
I got to see..
transvestites! LOADS OF TRANSVESTITES!And it was kinda scary.

Brr Brr.
Also, while walking
I was like,
"Wow, they sell electronic stuffs. Not bad."
Faris was like
"Eh, did you see the sex toys that  the apek sell?"

I was like HUH?!?!

We U-Turned
and what did ya know,
that "ELECTRONIC STALL" wasn't what it seemed
It was a stall full of SEX TOYS
Vibrators, squishy thingy, battery operated stuff
EEYEERR.

Faris, why did you bring an innocent child like me to this kinda place?
HEHEHE :D


We walked around Mustafa Centre,
And bought lip balm and my stationery.

Ooh, and Faris was so so hungry
In the en we walked past by many food shops
Only to go back to square one.
Hahah.
So SAKUNTHALA'S was the final pick

ADOIII! Sedap betul makanannye
Tak boleh Angzzz. Hahahah!
Selepas itu, kite jalan jalan lagi.

And oh gosh, it looked as if we were in India
I mean no offence, but really, alot of them were there
Some drinking, some sitting on grass patches.
And idiotic Faris wanted to leave me there alone.
I was really scared. It was somehow claustrophobic
I was like holding his hand, arm freakingly tight.
I was really worried I would be left there alone

Ooh, Mr Pantat Sexy had a hard time putting on his lip balm!

Back in the MRT, I was a bit weird
i kept looking at my boyfriend's face
And I noticed how nice his eyelashes were
How defined his jawline is
How deep his eyes are
How accentuated his whole face structure is.
But he got shy when I looked at him for quite some time.
Hee!

And so, that was my sunday spent with
PANTAT SEXIEST.
I want more heritage tours can??
Ahahha!

Pantat, somehow, I miss texting youuuu.
Boohoo :(

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana