I Like You because of.. | Sunday, May 23 | 0 comments

I love yesterday
To be honest, I love Saturdays

Though I was a bit in a no-mood kind of way
It soon dissipated when you started your antics

I like it when you started perspiring due to the spicy Kuay Teow
makes you seem so vulnerable and... cute

I like it when you wanted to swap food
Coz it just seemed so funny, your threshold for Cili Padi's so low

And when we stepped into the Computer area
I was quite shocked, as in eh, "this kental knows how to go to these places?"

And things can get very random
When you taught me how to play warcraft

And when you showed me your family photo
I can't help but giving praises.

When you allowed me to bully you
I felt like a small kid, full of gaiety

And when you supported me whilst walking
I felt safe, coz I know you won't make me fall

And when you sent me home,
I cant help but feel lucky

When I cried in front of you,
It was for real, not because you told me to

If I were to hug you after that
I swear I would have cried a river

Thank you dear for seeing me
Thank you for accepting my kental-ness

A happy 6 months to us
Half a year and insyallah more to come

I Love You
Awak, boleh awak jadi boyfriend kite?

Kite sukakan awak
Dari dulu lagi, kite tahu awak ni lain daripada yang lain.

Jadi, ape jawapan awak?
Faris: Ye, kite nak jadi boyfriend awak. six months ago, I already said that(:

*laughter*

THANK YOU TEMBAM (:

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana