Gahh | Monday, May 10 | 0 comments


i feel guilty towards you
coz it ain't the first time
and by saying not to feel guilty
that guilt feeling just multiplies

i'm sorry that you had to make a wasted trip
yes, you were feeling negative after that
and i cannot blame you
coz each time something nice happens, i spoil it

ahh, i really feel guilty now
not solely because of the incident
but towards other instances too
im sorry

you didn't really get mad at me
and that makes me feel more guilty
coz tell me, who's more patient
it's you who's the patient one

I really must cherish my lucky stars
Coz I wouldn't want to lose any of them
And that includes you



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana