|
Dum dum di dum dum dum di dum dum
| Friday, May 7 | 0 comments
That pang of guilt. That intermittent sense of pain That aching feel in your heart Ever had those experiences? And when you've experienced it You'd end up feeling very down down downnnn. --- On a brighter note, yesterday in school Was a really memorable one Friends, pizza,nyet nyet nyet (: On another brighter note, Sunday is a date with my mother, bleargh And also, it's my cousin's birthday! (: And today is my dearest's IPPT May he get Gold and puke after that (: Without you I find myself wanting to be lost again If you were the ocean, my dear I wouldn't mind getting drowned in you ♥ Tumblr for mini updates(: Labels: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |