|
Small Boy-Boy♥
| Sunday, April 4 | 0 comments
Yesterday was the first time That we took the non-conventional outing. Usually it would be just movies and movies. Yesterday was a very fun awesome day at ECP With small boy-boy(: I was late, as usual *wide smile* And man, he came out looking like a small boy With the bag slung across his back and a cap attached. Faris was being a kuku. We wanted take the bus to ECP. But he didnt read the sign! Bus will only arrive at 2pm. And then, it was like only 12pm? Kuku him! And as usual, he came up with excuses! Grr. Taxi-ed there and I don't really have good taxi moments Man, I wanted to puke while in the taxi. "You want plastic bag?" It was scavenging-the-bag time! And, Faris's bag ar, aiyo! Khazanah! Tissue roll, speaker, loads of batteries, towels,slipper His teddy bear, his bantal busuk,his family photo. Heheeheh! :D And he was really being thoughtful Mcm tahu je that I havent' eaten. He gave me a sausage bun! hahahah! Rented a bike. But it was raining, well not that heavily. Ponder ponder ponder, in the end took the three seat bike. One for him, one for me, and one for the baby! Hahha! Just that the baby was his big bulky bag! Nyehehe Now now, usually I would shout like a mad woman whenever I 'bertembung mata' with bicycles. Well, I did shout for a few moments, okaaay, quite some time. But in the end, it was okay, no accidents. Hehe! But most of the time, he rode the bike himself. I just landed my "fat white legs" on the 'ledge'? SO it was just him pedaling. Hee! Ooh, while resting, he played music via the speakers. And somehow, all his songs seemed to be my playlist. Crazy him, go take my song list from my memory card. But it was sweet lah, and what's more i finally FINALLY heard him sing. Suara sedap-sedap nak malu-malu eh abang hot! :P Ooh, and we saw a monkey too. And Faris wanted to carry me to the monkey's lair! Crazy! I know i behave like one but pls.. (: Then we ate dinner. Waduh, sedap! Nasib baik I didn't berak-berak tau. Speaking of berak-berak, Faris even brought supplements along, Milk Tablets! :/ And it was raining, and he was being so nice and at the same time naggy, "Wear the cap lah, I don't want you to fall sick" ((: "Nvm, I don't mind getting sick as long as you are fine." Awwww, so he didn't use the cap. Mushy betul! Ooh, & on the way home, we placed our face towels over our heads Heehee! Macam budak gila. There's more but I end it here. Panjang sangat post nye. There are no pictures but nevermind, we have memoriessss..Lol I did enjoy my day with him. Coz I got to see him half naked with his sexy army shorts! HAHA! Well, he did cycle half naked. But that's not the point, The point is, .. I enjoyed every moment coz it was a different kind of outing this time And the fact that he got a bit sick, sneezing all the way, I felt warm. Warm in the sense of affection. Sure, we did have some crazy moments, but it just brought the fun to a whole new level. If we were to have this outing once again, entah, I would feel very very very excited! "Mestilah if i can stop u from getting sick or trouble i'll do it even if im the one who have to suffer.." ((: Aww. Thank you, love you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Labels: happy happy happy♥ |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |