|
The Peach and the Pomegranate
| Sunday, April 18 | 0 comments
Salam. And yes, as usual, with each outing, I'd never fail to update bout it. Coz somehow, it's better if I typed it out here. Memories are still fresh in mind, hence this. (: Initial Plan: Orchard Eventual Plan: Vivo And do you know why? Coz Mr Putera Lilin here can't stand the heat. "Change of plans ar. Later if go orchard, we have to walk under the sun. So hot" Heheeh. But trying to cover up as usual, he put some of the excuse on me. "Oh but then again, you're having your period, later you'd get giddy spells if under the sun too long" Thinking back, it does seem like "awww.." (: And boy oh boy, was he damn striking. For the first time, he wore Orange! An orange shirt. Which certainly enhanced his nice body(: I like I like! In my mind at that point of time, I was like "Aiyo, hot nye ni budak. Ish ish" So, he was dubbed The Peach(: And since I was wearing red, i was The Pomegranate(: Funny how it seems that we don't plan to wear the same colour But end up wearing shirts that colour-blend(: And as you can see, the picture above That was the movie we watched. Somehow, we got the 2nd row from the screen seats. Ahahah! Following that, we went to have Char Kuay Teow at Harbourfront Centre's Banquet or was it Bagus? hahah! AND HE BULLIED ME!! I couldn't eat my meal in peace. Coz each time I scoop a spoonful and place it into my mouth He would go "Ah yum yum nyam nyam" Mimicking the eating action or per say the chomping sound. He would stare at my face and just watch me scoop my meal. "Besar mulut nak makan!" And after that was this bridge thingy. Suddenly, somehow, he could read my mind. It was really scary. And then it was time to go home. Man, I was crazy on the train. Going crazy over his scent. Ahahahahah. Dear, you really smell nice ya know. (: And that, was my long awaited Saturday Spent with D(: Oi Peach, you didn't appear me in my dream as Randy Orton. And you didn't show me how I hid the other time. Heheeh! And your Malay Kit, is ready! Love you(: Labels: Peach |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |