Cheerios | Thursday, April 29 | 0 comments


Monkey Paw on Tuesday was great(:
I like it(:
Now that it's done, needa crack my brains
to get that nice feature story.
...

Today is Thursday.
Came to school for like only an hour.
Which though seems redundant, but it did help me in some ways.
OM was interesting yet again.
Bought that CB book. $50.50 gone.Haiyayayayayi.

He will be sleeping in camp for today.
Coz tomorrow he has to report early for IPPT.

Dear, good luck for IPPT.
Make sure dapat GOLD tau!
heheheh!
now now, if only i can cheer you while you are running.
that would be like so awwwww.
kan kan kan? ;)

And on Saturday, I'll be seeing you.
Which means you'd be a much more fitter and macho-er guy
But then again, you already are(:
I love you pantat sexy!

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana