|
Epiphany
| Monday, March 15 | 0 comments
Salam. Been feeling kinda weak for the past few days. Hope it doesn't prolong any further. Something tugged my heart strings and tear ducts last night It was something that's touching and made me re-ponder. Most of you might know I'm a pessimist (well, sometimes) And that when I get really negative, I hurt those who are around me It was now and then I realised that not all will end up bad Not all will have a dark abrupt stop. Not all will end up in the dumps. Sometimes, I ask weird questions to you Just so I can ease this aching worry in my heart/mind And yesterday, re-assured me that it's not what I thought it would be And hopefully, with God's grace, it would go a long way.
Labels: chocolate chip cookies please? |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |