|
we could dance for-ev-ev-ever
| Tuesday, March 2 | 0 comments
Salam! FINALLY Year 1 is done and over with!!! Woo hoo!!! I like!!! Gosh, I miss those times when we girls were jumping about. Nyehehe:D Gonna be spending the rest of my poly life with these above awesome people. & of course my other friends, my bestfriends and my boyfriend. Nyehehe :D Just now, celebrated end of year 1 with Sad, Farah, Sandy and Que at Cineleisure's BBQ chicken Awesome(: But somehow... I got tummyache. Daang it! Thought that I could hold out till I reach home SO I took the train, only to alight at Bishan and rushed to Junction 8's toilet! GOSH. it was so painfullllll. Then slept in the train Only to find out it was raining heavily at my area AND I walked through the rain with the file above my head And boy oh boy was I super wet! That sounded wrong, I meant drenched(: Nonetheless, KFC was waiting for me at home. Hees. Oh wells. Eventful day I must say Dah lah, nak tengok cerite korea. Nyehehehe:D u u i sayang u banyak2 tau! hahahha!!! *slaps own thighs* Labels: lalallala |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |