|
DOUBLE SIGHS
| Wednesday, March 31 | 0 comments
Yes, you've seen that baby picture before. Oh wells, it did cheer me up. For a while. First and foremost, I apologise if I haven't been replying to any of your text messages Coz my phone's abit down lately. Sighs. And something bad happened. And looks like Saturday's plans might have to be cancelled. I'm sorry. :( :( :( I'm sad. sad as a mouse that hasn't gotten any cheese I'd try to explain to you somehow, if I could get a proper working phone. Hmm. And it seems that I've not been feeling great lately. Always having incessant headaches Feeling of back aches like that of an old ma-ma Been having weird dreams. Aiyo. Random, I've watched the last episode of Cruel Temptation last night. Cried. Alot. That's all. And I miss you badly :'( Labels: sobs |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |