|
4th
| Monday, March 22 | 0 comments
I did the above myself D (: Assalamualaikum. "How come it's so fast?" ... "Maybe it's because we don't see each other so often" Yes, true enough we don't see each other often. Once a week, and that's all it is to it Sometimes, it's once every two weeks or even month. But then again, it's this once a week that I look forward ever so greatly to Coz I know that if I ever felt down the day before, on that once-a-week, you'd make me cheerful again Nevermind the unplanned outings and walking round aimlessly Coz each time I'm with you, exuberance fills me And you know how it is like, poking your tummy all day. I like being childish with you And you're one of those who can tahan my childishness Well, that's because, you are ALSO childish.Hee! I like your hugs, nah, love your hugs Coz it makes me feel like a baby in the arms of a big bear. Big bear buncit berpantat besar Faris. Aiya, I shan't go on and on Later I'd cry. haha. And if I cry, you'd call me kental. Tsk. Now that your exam is in two months time I hope you'll achieve your desired grade And if you ever need help, you can ask me!! Im a pro. Heehee. So HAPPY 4TH Mr Faris! Nyehehe. Too bad I can't see you now If not, I'd start pinching, and punching and poking and manja-ing. Hee!! Love You D (: Labels: md faris md amin (: |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |