| Friday, March 19 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum!

Today as usual had to stay at home
Jemur kain, angkat kain, lipat kain, cuci periuk, lap periuk.
Haha!

Decided to pop open my lappy.
And there was a friend request from Tagged account
Usually I won't entertain such requests.
But somehow or rather, accepted it.
And I made a new friend today!

Muhammad Fardhanshah Bin Raffi
Gosh, his name is super long.
Nice knowing him(:
New friend new friend~
And he's schooling at ITE Dover, so nearby my campus
(:

Hehe. He's a new friend.
Making new friends is never ending a journey
Coz one day you lose friends, the next day you make another.

Nonetheless, Md Faris Md Amin  is still the best guy friend
Hee hee! Buncit Boy Berpantat Besar. Semuanye B!
*shows Bluek face and runs off*

Anyway, D, thanks for the virtual hug(:
Hee! ILY
See a lot of hearts for you!! *smiles widely*
♥ 


love quote Pictures, Images and Photos

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana