|
| Wednesday, February 3 | 0 comments
When babies cry, they have their mothers to comfort them. When babies get upset, they get soothed. Someone will be there to put them to sleep Hush,baby hush. Go to sleep~ ... Random stuff coming. When one is alone in her/his room feeling upset, pissed, confused. No one would be there. At FoodCourt 2: "Don't give in so easily to someone coz you're giving him or her the chance to step on you" How apt.Haha. Ooh ever felt so tired that you don't bother about other stuff? A precarious situation.Haha. "Just because her eyes don't tear, doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. And just because she comes off as strong,doesn't mean there's nothing wrong" How apt. Applies to both genders.Haha. And when someone says "Nothing. I'm ok", it usually means, "I'm not ok" |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |