| Monday, January 25 | 0 comments

Salam semua!

Today went well I guess.
First up was Love Relations class.
Had a test, so it wasn't that bad.

Next were the two lectures, gosh
it just dawned on me
that I haven't really been studying that much
Though yesterday I did study Economics(:
Coz i somehow love that subject.
As for IPRA, it shouldn't be a problem. 
I Can Do It!
:D

Next is  Web Publishing
Gotten our CA2 results.
Not moderated yet..
But so far,
  a 73 for my individual pages 
& a 79 for my web banner.
Alhamdulillah.
I'm already glad I can foresee a B+ for my overall grade.

Now is News Writing.
Ms Gamar told us we have only 3 weeks left
before we delve into 2nd year
Time really passes fast! Gosh.
As much as I'm excited, at the same time,
I'm not sure if I can actually go through it
In a serious yet fun way.
Dearest God, please bestow me with the courage and determination to undergo this.

Anyway, after this (timecheck: 5pm) at around 6.30pm,
meeting Dear.
In uniform again.. haha.
Ever have this feeling that you're so bangga
to be walking beside a man serving NS?
I do.
And I love that feeling. Nyehehhe:D

Okay then, ending this post now.
Stay in the pink of health people!
(:

Wassalam



Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana