|
Oh Damn That Damn Triggered Moment!
| Tuesday, January 12 | 0 comments
Salam Alaik. Happy 45th Birthday Ayah! May you live long, have a blissful life equipped with love and health. InsyaAllah. Anyway, during DVPA lesson just now, received my CA2 Script Results. And I got a 69. Alhamdulillah. At least I passed(: And and and anddddd. yesterday i met someone someone who's very tall very kental and very very very green. OOH, and PIXEL-ISED (: Haha! My Green Slimey Monster! had dinner with him at Teh Tarik House@Jurong West. He liked his Hokkien Mee. But unfortunately, the ''kerang rebus'' was well, not that cooked! -_-'' I like having his company, period. (: Syaff told me something that just triggered my brain. And it's good, bad etc. :/ Wassalam. |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |