|
Motivated
| Friday, January 15 | 0 comments
Salam Alaik. See the picture above? That's how I feel each time I think about you. People ask, Don't you get stressed? I answered. Of course I do. Then, who motivates you? I answered. Faris lor. Really, it's like I'm running on a track That never seems to end And when energy and determination starts to diminish You'd be the one encouraging me from the back. You'd be the one going " Come on, you can do it. I know you can!" It has always been that way Right from the start. You are like that source of motivation for me Coz each time I am stressed out. You'd be the one who never fails To cheer me up. To keep me going. Though it's only via texts, it's as if you are just right there Right beside me. Whenever I have problems. You'd be the first guy I look towards to. though I might not tell you all of them You never fail to make me open up to you. "Do tell me your problems. I don't want you to keep it inside of you" "When you're sad, I'd be affected too" That was what you said. And it really sort of gives me that sense of Everything's gonna be alright. Sometimes, through the encouraging texts you gave me I will just feel like hugging you and shout THANK YOU on top of my lungs. Really really. So, if it isnt too much to ask, will you continue encouraging me just like how the silhouette in the picture is doing? Coz I know that with each word of encouragement, I will feel less stressed, less uneasy. Man, I feel like crying already. Shoot, I already am. :( Coz with you, One sentence stays true. Everything's Gonna Be Alright. Labels: Je T'aime Faris |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |