Mixed Up | Monday, January 18 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum semua

Nak try uh type in malay.
Hee(:
Sorry if my Malay is that sucky.

Banyak telah berlaku semenjak kebelakangan ini.
Ada yang membuahkan perasaan tertekan, perasaan gembira, perasaan serba salah
Dan banyak lagi.

---

Kelmarin, saya berjumpa dengan teman lelaki saya.
Bukan untuk ber-dating
Tetapi untuk belajar dan mengulangkaji.
(:

Aiya. I cant do this.
I have problems writing in Malay.
It's always the brain translating back to english or vice versa
Meow -_-''

Haha.
Anyway, I saw one of his friends.
Name: Kayden
Age: 25
Work: Salesman at Funan Digital Mall
Height: 180cm
Haha!
Muke dier eh, so similar to this VE senior, Jiu Yuan.
Anyway, he's nice.
BUT, Dear is nicer. Just that Dear likes to treat me like robot. (*laughs*)

Hee Hee.
Anyway, today's love lesson
was all about SEX, LOVE and INTIMACY.
haha!
From what I gathered, each of us should look forward to have
A consummate love relationship and a companionate love relationship
Consummate: Equal balance of intimacy, passion and commitment.
Companionate: High levels of Intimacy and commitment. Not so for passion

Which one do you prefer? (:

Yeap, yeap, yeap.
Dah macam rindu pulak kat mamat kental yang bernama Faris.
(: Nyehehehe~

"Why you so cute? You know I like, love, care for you right?"
Hee!
Dear, dear, want to know something?
.....








|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana