|
Long Lost Twin?
| Thursday, January 14 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum. Ever thought that someone else would have the same temperament as you? Ever thought that someone else would share similar characteristics? Ever thought that you might have a, how should I put this.. LONG LOST TWIN? You know why, coz I've found mine. Haha! Where should I start? Hmm, it all started from a mere friend request. And then came the talking bit. Whoop Dee Doo! All the facts came pouring in Akin to raindrops falling from the sky. BAM! He lives in the same area as me, bukit gombak. BAM! He was in the same primary school as me. BAM! He is in the same polytechnic as me. And I thought it would end there. But no. As we talked further, came the interesting bit We were like sharing then somehow or rather the way he would react to that situation is SO SIMILAR to the way I'd handle it. Seriously, it is just so weird! I don't really know how to put it in words. But what I do know, he behaves like me Aside from the fact that he's a guy. So in the end, after finding so much similarities. We decided. That's it. WE ARE LIKE TWINS! Hehe. This twin of mine He's a really nice person. And he seems like a small kid. Haha. Budak ..... (*laughs*) He's a really nice twin. And of course I'm a nice twin. Like yeah! (^_^) Faris would agree that I'm such a nice person. He would surely go, "Yea, totally. She's nice" (: Anyway, to end it of Though I might not have described him that much From this I know that he's just like me And it is weird. Haha! Everyday, new friends are made Everyday, new bonds are forged Everyday, new things happen And everyday, the fun keeps continuing and continuing! Thanks TWIN! (: Wassalam Labels: twin. |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |