Happy Happy Happy | Sunday, January 24 | 0 comments

Salam.

Important Note:
Fundamentals of Economics: 23 Feb, 16:00-18:10
Intro to Public Relations & Advertising: 02 Mar, 09:00-11.10


Anyways.
Yesterday was a really fun day.
But it came out on a bad start.
Firstly, I was late for GEMS project meeting.
And I'm sorry. Health problems:(

Then, we did this survey
On how romantic Singaporeans are.
And first person that came to my mind
Hehehe.. DEAR!
He's so idiotic.
Me: "Do you think you're a romantic?"
Him: "Hmm, are you asking that coz of the survey or are you really asking out of.. ...?"
TSK. :P
*pinches your nose*

Then then, called TWIN!
He's another one, so funny answers!
Haha. Silly twin twin.
Hehe, but nonetheless thanks(:

Ah, then met DEAR at city hall.
And we slacked slacked slacked, played  a prank on Syaff, and eat eat eat.
Hee! I enjoyed your company yesterday, really really(:

Happy 2 months and 2 days. HAHA! :P
LOVE YOU(:
Eh, no, It should be I LOVE YOU MOST! 
you can't beat that sayang,nyehehehe
(^_^)






Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana