| Sunday, December 6 | 0 comments

Love Quotes
Salam.

I enjoyed yesterday very much
I enjoyed every single thing that happened yesterday.

No words can describe how much it means to me
To get to see you once in a week

Thank you for spending your time with me
I appreciate every second you're with me

Thank you for the gift you've gotten for me
It just spells "pretty", I appreciate it, really

The pink rose you've gotten for me
Was the one that clinches the whole thing

Thank you for sending me home
Though your nose was in its runny mode

Like I said before, I appreciate you
And I will say it again, I really do

So thank you sayang
*shakes hands*

(:











Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana