| Tuesday, December 8 | 0 comments

SALAM!

Finally, last assignment of the week.DONE!!

And and today, we celebrated STEPH'S Birthdaay!!!
Happy 18th Love! :D

Hmm, what else..
Aiyayaya.
Oh yes, I pranced upon this website about dark chocolates
And you people know I'm crazzzzyyy about dark chocs:DD

Benefits
  • Studies have shown dark choc to lower blood pressure
  • Studies have also shown that it lowers bad cholesterol
  • Contains seretonin, a natural mood-boosting anti-depressant
  • Stimulates pleasure-inducing endorphin production
  • It turns women on more than the a passionate kissing session


Haha! I've nothing better to do that's why
Note the last bullet. Chocs > Passionate kissing? Hahhaahh!

Haha. I love dark chocs! LOL.


I hear your name in certain circles
And it always makes me smile
I spent my time just thinking about you
And it's almost driving me wild

Missing You, Taylor Swift



Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana