| Wednesday, November 25 | 0 comments


Salam.


The following are just random stanzas.
Bear with it yea. Hehe.


A daffodil, so bright and cheery
A rose, so deep and mesmerizing
Each flower different in its own way
Yet shares one significance, beauty


Like a flower stalk
it bears no meaning
But having a garden full of it
That's a whole new story


Just like how one person ain't enough
Put another one beside him
And a whole new perspective comes in
Two is always better than one


./.
And so today marks the end of the week!
Coz tomorrow is HARI RAYA AIDILADHA!
Hence, I'd like to wish all Muslims
a very blessed Aidiladha.
Semoga kite sentiase ingat kepadaNya.
Insyaallah.(:


Bf, I update already ar!
Happy?!?! 
Enjoy your holiday hor.
(:


Ooh, and tomorrow is
HAZIQ's Birthday
yang ke 18!! *i know it's 18 haziq*
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY LAA BRO!!!
Hee(:
You're such an awesome friend
and i hope that you'd get what you wish for most
and semoga Haziq sentiasa happy.

Insyaallah











|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana