|
| Tuesday, November 17 | 0 comments
SALAM. Today was good. DVPA: we had to shoot a 3 min horror scene. HAHA IPRA: Nice ads(: IVP: Teary eyed me :'( I cried during IVP We were talking about the genocide at Rwanda. It was just so sad, children ripped off their opportunites. I cant help it. I feel so sad. The holocaust was another one, how could they strip the Jews naked and make a mockery out of them? :( And I feel sad Coz D has chest muscle pain. I hope he's okay. Coz I know how it feels to have that kinda pain. I have chest pains and abdominal pains often. And it's painful. Rest well okay D. ♥ Heart heart you(: Labels: Have a good rest D ♥ |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |