| Sunday, November 29 | 0 comments




Salam!

I suddenly crave for Hershey's Kisses.
Huhu.
That sudden yearn for chocolates is coming back.
Though I just ate a Boost Bar yesterday.
TSK.

Hmm, that's it tomorrow will be chocolate day!
Who's with me??
I know all of you are in with me.
Don't deny deny eh.
*big smile*



Aside from that.
I cant wait for tomorrow.
Firstly, love relations class
Secondly, we're gonna celebrate Haziq's birthday
Double the joy, double the fun.

And you, did I ever say how much I miss you?
Coz at this moment, I still do.
(:


The bottom's gonna drop out from under our feet
I'll catch you, I'll catch you
When people say things that bring you to your knees
I'll catch you

Jump Then Fall, Taylor Swift



Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana