|
| Monday, November 9 | 0 comments
Salam Alaik! OOH I CUT MY HAIR!!!! HAHAHAH My whole weekend was a very sweet and comfortable one. You know who I spent my weekend with?? HEE! My very very good and special friend! My real life-size teddy Bear My real life-size Drum My very gigantic giant friend! HEE! On Saturday, suppose to send Lappy to hospital. Suppose to meet at 12.50 BUT.. jeng jeng jeng, FARIS texted it as "We meet at 1.50 eh?" and a few good 20 mins later. "D, da kat mane?" AND i was like. AT HOME.TSK Poor Drum had to wait so longggggg. And i got laughed at coz of my hairdo. AINT A BOYBOY!!! GRRRR~ But YOU got what you wanted right *winks* It was fun. Ooh, JENNIFER'S BODY! I LOVE IT!! The movie I mean! And when night came, it was at this jetty lookalike place And then i practised eye contact.AND i passed (for a while) *poke poke poke* :DD And Sunday, though it was a short while It was a comfy one. I love your arms!! hahah.so warm~ ahahah! shoosh! And you let out one load of ur back.Hmm Hmm. Next two weeks, you'll ask me the other half kan D? Tsk. But sad uh, this week can't see you Due to escapade. Huhu :( *shows sad face* But the cute thing is, he wanted to post as a post but in the end placed it as a tag. Ah, so cute lah you! (: ... "Yest had a very fun day with shaz! wee~ meeting her again later on. well, only for a short while.. i got to say its nice n fun being with her.. so yea" ... HEE:DD Unlike a dictionary which has lots of words Mine only has three; I Miss You ♥ Labels: ♥♥♥ |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |