| Monday, November 23 | 0 comments

Salam Alaik!!

Fridays go, Saturdays come
Saturdays go, Sundays come by
Looking forward to Saturday
Where you'll brighten my day

With every touch, with every smile
Causes me to have an adrenaline rush
Everyone needs dosages of ecstasy
But I've got better, I've got you

What was just a figment of imagination
Turned out to be reality, a sweet one
You brought me way up high
All the way up to the sky

Words can describe almost anything
Defining them in one way or another
But none as comparable to
The way you define me as yours

I see big teddies smiling at me
With eyes twinkling, the ones I seek
But now, they come in second
For you my first teddy, you see

I can just look into your eyes for one whole day
But I cant coz my eyes would go astray
When I do see them, I get sucked in
Mesmerized in your inner thoughts

All this are still new to me
I may not have the capacity to fathom it all
But rest assured with God's grace
I'll be able to understand them all

Believe me when I say this
When I say I like you, I mean it
And when I say I care, I really do
I ____ You (:




Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana