| Sunday, October 25 | 0 comments

Salam.

Oh fishead mutton meatballs!
Screwed up.
Conciliatory.
But there's nothing I can do bout it.
Or is there?
It went down like torrents last night
But yet it didnt help at all
Went down like bucketfuls and truckfuls
But somehow, it gave me a retarded aftermath.
Meow mehs aiyayayayayayyai.

Nah, this aint one of those stanzas.
This is just plain bullshitting or is it not?
You know, for the first time in my life
so to speak, I set myself thinking. literally
What do I really want?
What do I really need?
What is it that's hindering me from reaching that pedestal?
And it dawned on me.
Wasn't too sure of my answers, so I seeked Him.
And he gave my answer and consolence as well.
And so, I started having these instinctual kind of innervation.
And it came down like Eureka! Dam tadada...

The problem with me is my mentality.
I know that now.
Yes, my classmates will always see me as "Aah, this is so fun! whee!" kinda persona
But, the big BUT is, i'm not like that insideeeeeee.
I get daunted easily, demoralized easily, apprehensive, perturbed
I'm not always composed, undaunted,intrepid, valiant.
I don't know where this post is leading to.
But then again, who says posts like this need to have a specific route?
Same goes for people, they take different routes and approaches
to tackle different sets of problems, be it academia or social life

All I really need now is a chance, a glimmer of hope, a silver lining
To just pull myself together to match up with my current school persona.
As much as I prefer staying in my comfort zone, I dont want to
Wouldn't want anything else to bother me,
So let there be sunshine engulfing me.
So let there be hope circulating in each of my brain cells
So as to change that pathetic and fucked up mentality of mine.
And hopefully, if that chance is given, then things would get better
Better in the sense that, no more negativities, only positivities
No more cowed barriers, just an open field.
Imagine my whole brain, is nothing but green pastures, with different cottages
that lead to all the positive things in life.
And as for the negatives, they are replaced in a way that it turns positive.
I hope that would happen.
Nothing but green pastures surrounding inside the brain.

Even as I speak/type, all this would come to nought
So would you give me a chance to help me better myself?
I'm doing this on free will, by the way.
Would you present me a silver lining behind that grey cloud?
Would there be a glimmer of hope presented to me right now?
I hope it would happen, no, I believe it would happen.
I've only got one life, I want to live it without having regrets.
So, can I have that one chance?


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana