| Saturday, October 24 | 0 comments

salam alaik!

still painful
it still hurts,
my body that is.
but i'm happy, i guess (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PEI KIAT DARLING!
Ahahah!
May you be blessed ar friend (:
JIAYOU for your O's! :D

there are pictures to be posted here
during an impromptu outing at IMM with my farah, sad they all, yesterday
but somehow or rather, they are so small
that, well, it's so smalllll.

huhu.
im feeling like ive grown an extra muscle.
bleargh.
and my legs or specifically calves
are like hurting badly.
BUT, it's gonna be all right and worthwhile
I LOVE YESTERDAY'S TRAINING(:
though it's really physical
jumping around, stretching around, running around
but still, fun(:

SO I FEEL LIKE A MAN NOW!
hahahha!

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh

Labels: ,



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana