| Monday, October 26 | 0 comments

Salam Alaik!

Stepped into class, felt sleepy, veryyy sleepy
And to think I'd feel sleepy during Love Relations Module.
Ironic much.
But after talking and discussing, I perked up in an instant.Boing!

Anyway, what did we learn today?
Hmm and a hmm.

MISUNDERSTANDINGS between a couple.
Guys were suppose to brainstorm on
: What do girls misunderstand about guys

Girls were suppose to brainstorm on
: What do guys misunderstand about girls

Or was it the other way round?
Hmm, anyway
whilst discussing about both sides.
I felt very sad and very bad
Because I misunderstood someone.
And it just like BAM! on me, that particular lesson.
:(

Besides that, we stated the differences between man and woman
MAN: Keeps quiet when stressed, straightforward, compartmentalize things
WOMAN: Everything to them is interlinked, governed by emotions, talk it out when stress

And there's "homework"
Question to ponder upon till next week:  
What are the ingredients needed in a relationship?

Came up with
  • Trust
  • Faith 
  • Understanding
  • Mutual sensitivity
  • Undivided attention and love
  • Quality time
I trust you, believe me
:(


Oh, my dear laptop has problems with her LCD screen
Need to send it for repair, pronto.
:( this saturday i guess. the faster i send, the faster i can do work.

Right now: Web Publishing Lesson
Status: Whoa(:

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana